What's new

New England vs. Steelers AFC!!!

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
DWavs said:
It's inevitable that it would be said so here it goes...care to put your money where your mouth is??
I already did some time ago tough guy. Got 10 Habanos riding on it....and what have got riding on it so far?:smt098

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Pulse said:
I already did some time ago tough guy. Got 10 Habanos riding on it....and what have got riding on it so far?:smt098
other than $1,000...nothin.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
ok.....? and??? we all gots $$ on the game stud. Thought you were going to tell me you had sticks on the line already vs. the chance that I might not have to try and shut me up....guess not...hehehe

I've made my bet already with another fine BOTL on this great game, have you? You should have started the trash talkin' earlier and you could've gotten in on it to back it up BOTL style!...hehehe

Anyone else care to take Daves sticks and take the Pats to win? (of course i could be the only Pat fan here...lmao!!!)

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Pulse said:
ok.....? and??? we all gots $$ on the game stud. Thought you were going to tell me you had sticks on the line already vs. the chance that I might not have to try and shut me up....guess not...hehehe

I've made my bet already with another fine BOTL on this great game, have you? You should have started the trash talkin' earlier and you could've gotten in on it to back it up BOTL style!...hehehe
Keep talkin at your ass...it will make it so much more enjoyable Sunday evening.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
DWavs said:
Keep talkin at your ass...it will make it so much more enjoyable Sunday evening.
LOL, that's the whole point brother!:smt023 One of us will have a WHOLE lot of shit to talk on Monday! LMAO!!!!!

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Pulse said:
LOL, that's the whole point brother!:smt023 One of us will have a WHOLE lot of shit to talk on Monday! LMAO!!!!!
And the other will probably not be seen on here for atleast a week! LOL! Now to see who is the lucky one and who is the hiding one. :)

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
DWavs said:
And the other will probably not be seen on here for atleast a week! LOL! Now to see who is the lucky one and who is the hiding one. :)
LOL, true enough man....true enough.....lol!!!!

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Legends of the Playground said:
Are you kiddos gonna talk smack all week? :)
hehehe, we have been. And it'll continue (in good fun as Dave said) until game time....then it'll all come down to that...hehehe. Then one of us is going to eat a lot of crow and end up takin' some crap from the other. Part of the game man...part of the game indeed....hehehe:smt023

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Hey Adam, I'm particularly fond of Upmanns and Bolivars, but I'll take any habanos you send me!!!! Start picking them out now, cause those Patsies are going down to the Steelers!!!

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I can't believe people still not giving the Pat's the respect they deserve? I guess we'll have to see this weekend, then the silence will start !!!

Hehehehehehe

Ironman

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Ironman said:
I can't believe people still not giving the Pat's the respect they deserve? I guess we'll have to see this weekend, then the silence will start !!!

Hehehehehehe

Ironman
Oh, I respect the Pats a lot. I think they are an outstanding football team. They are just going to lose to the Steelers!!!!
:smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
tubaman said:
Hey Adam, I'm particularly fond of Upmanns and Bolivars, but I'll take any habanos you send me!!!! Start picking them out now, cause those Patsies are going down to the Steelers!!!
hehehe, and I'm particularly fond of Cohiba, Partagas, Punch...but will also take whatever you decide to send me after the Pats beat the Steelers...hehehe

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
tubaman said:
Oh, I respect the Pats a lot. I think they are an outstanding football team. They are just going to lose to the Steelers!!!!
:smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081
I guess you were wrong!!!!

Hehehe

Ironman

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Well, I did say the Patsies are an outstanding football team didn't I Rich? NE was CLEARLY the better team yesterday. Well, ever the optimist, at least now I will be able to enjoy my annual Superbowl/Birthday party more since I won't have to worry wether the STeelers will win or not.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
HEY!!! Where'd my post from last night after the game go!?!?! MODS?????? Must've been Dwaves. He figures since he has to be quiet for a week he'll just delete me to piss me off....lol!!!

I cannot be silenced!!! I will rise up against the machine!!! ANARCHY!!! ANARCHY!!!! lmao!!!

hehehe