What's new

New from Northern Indiana

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Not far at all. We have a lake house in Lawton, south of Paw Paw. I may actually be in Kalamazoo briefly this weekend to grab some brewing supplies.
While your there..look for "Smokes on Burdick" It a nice size cigar shop just about down town. Love to have a smoke with ya but were heading to Ohio this weekend to Ceder Point. Which Lake in Lawton?

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Welcome from a mishawaka boy!
I hope to meet up sometime for a smoke.
pm me for my cell # and hope we can meet up sometime.

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
its really hard for me to get away from the boys. When I am home is the only time the wife can work. Maybe in the future I can work something out when the wife is off of work.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While your there..look for "Smokes on Burdick" It a nice size cigar shop just about down town. Love to have a smoke with ya but were heading to Ohio this weekend to Ceder Point. Which Lake in Lawton?
I didn't make it up there this weekend but next time I do I'll make a point to stop in there. I appreciate the recommendation as I don't have many B&M choices for cigars.

We're on Gravel Lake south of Lawton.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from a mishawaka boy!
I hope to meet up sometime for a smoke.
pm me for my cell # and hope we can meet up sometime.
Good to hear I have a "local"! I'll shoot you a message. You know of any other good local shops? I only know of TB at Main Street Marketplace on Main & Douglas.