What's new

New girl in town

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone!!! This is my first time on this site and what an amazing thing. I work at a shop in Michigan and have been in the business about 3 years. I Love every minute of it. A customer of mine who is now a friend turned me on to this site. He is obviously a tatuaje fan like the rest of us. He was telling me how everyone writes about there different experiences with Tats and other cigar knowledge. So although i am a girl, i know my stuff and i am hoping to learn a lot from everyone here.

Thanks Hendy!!!

Evie(Cigar Chick)

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Hello and welcome aboard.

Hendy is a great BOTL and a friend of Hendy's is a friend of mine.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Hey Everyone!!! This is my first time on this site and what an amazing thing. I work at a shop in Michigan and have been in the business about 3 years. I Love every minute of it. A customer of mine who is now a friend turned me on to this site. He is obviously a tatuaje fan like the rest of us. He was telling me how everyone writes about there different experiences with Tats and other cigar knowledge. So although i am a girl, i know my stuff and i am hoping to learn a lot from everyone here.

Thanks Hendy!!!

Evie(Cigar Chick)
Well hello there my dear. I knew it was a matter of time before you could not resist any longer. Especially after my drive by today.

Nice to have you and getlemen, she has access to some mighty fine sticks. She has to stare at them every day. Life is good. Plus, she is the only female that knows how much $$ I spend on my stash.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
:welcome:, sis!

It's nice to know there's another girl around here... well, i honestly don't know how many girl's are here... hmmm?

It would be very nice to know your point of view on dif. cigars... NICE!