What's new

New girl in town

orsonwelles

inmenso
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OrsonWelles

My first time on this website or in any chatroom, for that matter. I'm sure this will be fun.

KUDOS to the Gentleman I met in Stockton (who works for the government there in some capacity or other), who turned me on to BOTL and showed ultimate class by giving me a Tatuaje at the Asparagus Festival.
I hope to hear from you soon...

:peckkiss: "A woman is only a woman, but a woman that works in a cigar shop, now that's a WOMAN!" or something like that. --Robt. Burns

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
OrsonWelles

My first time on this website or in any chatroom, for that matter. I'm sure this will be fun.

KUDOS to the Gentleman I met in Stockton (who works for the government there in some capacity or other), who turned me on to BOTL and showed ultimate class by giving me a Tatuaje at the Asparagus Festival.
I hope to hear from you soon...

:peckkiss: "A woman is only a woman, but a woman that works in a cigar shop, now that's a WOMAN!" or something like that. --Robt. Burns
Welcome.....tells us a bit more about your self, and of course your fav smokes....

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Welcome. welcome. A friend of Hendy's is a friend of mine. Glad to have you

And i'll be the first to make an off color joke...i too am a Tat whore...and i mean that figuratively, not literally. :grin:

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Very cool, welcome aboard!

My wife smokes too, but she still thinks this sight is for cigar nerds.

(She's kinda right! Hah..!)

:agreesmil