What's new

new guy from Michigan

pdonlin

aka Tumbleweed
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hmmm lets see, my name is Patrick and as the topic says I'm from Michigan. I have had a liking for cigars for the past couple years but only recently have been getting into it more and more. I don't know a whole lot yet, too bad theres not an ultimate newbie book out there but from the looks of it all the help I might need is right here! I bought a humidor little more than a year ago (holds supposivly ~100 cigars) and I finished off the last of my Rafael Gonzalez Panetelas a couple months ago so I am in the process of restocking.

I am a IT Administrator during the day and a paid-on-call Firefighter/First-Responder to make my free time more interesting. So, if anyone has any computer related questions I don't mind helping out when I can.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Welcome Patrick! This is the right place. Search away and ask questions when you can't find the answer!:welcome:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Wasch_24 said:
:welcome:

So, if my laptop bursts into flames on my lap I call you, right? :hysterica
Well, I wouldn't call that snip snip Dr. anymore! :rofl:

pdonlin

aka Tumbleweed
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks for the welcome, glad to see people have a sense of humor here...

BradMc said:
Welcome Pat, another BOTL in the Great lake area............
I had to lookup to see if there really was a Grand Rapids MN (I had no idea), I live about 20 minutes away from Grand Rapids MI.

Wasch_24 said:
:welcome:

So, if my laptop bursts into flames on my lap I call you, right? :hysterica
Hah you laugh but that actually happened before... not quite into flames but it got hot enough quick enough to cause damage to a quite sensitive area lol