What's new

New guy from Minnesota

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello all,

I am new to the forum, but not really new to cigars. I have been into cigars on and off since 2005. Recently got back into it this spring. I belong to a couple other forums so it made sense to join up here. Excited to be a part of the community.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am one of the few (and proud) around here that drinks soda... pop is a sound that rice crispies make!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What do I like to smoke:
Everything I have tried thus far from Crowned heads I love. La imperiosa (Las Calaveras '14) is probably my favorite right now.

I really like Illusione Rothchildes, Tatuaje tattoo, El Triumphador #4 and Taboo Twist. before I fell off the wagon ( I was and still am learning a lot) I liked 5 Vegas Golds, Marco V's, and the lower end Oliva's. When I started smoking, it was really only once a month, so I never sampled that many so I am still figuring out what I like but this summer has helped me narrow it down to medium-full body, maduros. But, the cigars I listed above are what I am enjoying lately.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Welcome! I think I speak for a lot of us when I say that you'll find this board to be the nicest and best online forum out there.

What do you like to smoke?
A agree, This place has the Nicest and Best People the Internet.... And @Iholmes .... He is here to.

Welcome from Redlands, Ca

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Welcome from down in the SE corner of the state (Winona).......Look forward to burning one with you at some point in the future!

You must not be a MN native if you drink soda though. Does that mean you eat casserole too instead of hot dish? ;)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome from down in the SE corner of the state (Winona).......Look forward to burning one with you at some point in the future!

You must not be a MN native if you drink soda though. Does that mean you eat casserole too instead of hot dish? ;)
Born and raised! whole family is from MN after my great great grandparents migrated over from Germany. Love me some hot dish! :woot: