What's new

New guy from Minnesota

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Welcome from Red Wing MN. There's a growing number of us MN members on here, MOST of them are pretty cool cats lol

Also, your off to a good start on your favorite cigar list. I'm smoking a Rothschild right now! If you are looking for another cheaper go to cigar, I find the Padron Londres Maduro are fantastic for the price! And I'd recommend trying Crowned Heads Jericho Hill and JDH 46 if you get a chance, both fantastic!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome from Red Wing MN. There's a growing number of us MN members on here, MOST of them are pretty cool cats lol

Also, your off to a good start on your favorite cigar list. I'm smoking a Rothschild right now! If you are looking for another cheaper go to cigar, I find the Padron Londres Maduro are fantastic for the price! And I'd recommend trying Crowned Heads Jericho Hill and JDH 46 if you get a chance, both fantastic!
Thanks! I will have to check those out. Eventually I want to try all of the Crowned Heads stuff. So far I have liked every release they have that I have tried.

A Huge Nerd

Lee-Hair-Oh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Forest Lake huh? that is where I reside... Have you been to Big Apple Pipes and Cigars yet on Broadway? It is attached the carwash.
Crazy small world we live in @quazy50 - I have been to the new shop a couple times. I think it's a very nice place. Small, but clean, well organized, and a very good selection. Glad to have a place right in town. I am hoping the hours increase because I typically can't make it before closing time on weekdays.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Crazy small world we live in @quazy50 - I have been to the new shop a couple times. I think it's a very nice place. Small, but clean, well organized, and a very good selection. Glad to have a place right in town. I am hoping the hours increase because I typically can't make it before closing time on weekdays.
Yeah I was pretty excited when it opened. The owner Erick is a nice guy. Said he used to own a few shops in NY and then moved here. Great selection, decent prices. I'll probably smoke there in the winter from time to time.