What's new

New guy from New Jersey

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A round of golf at a centrally located course might not be bad either for those who play...

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm up for golf. Thinking of maybe Princeton, NJ as a central location. I'm up in Bergen County NJ. There's some public golf corses there in Princeton and also a great little cigar shop called "A Little Taste of Cuba". Any interest?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm horrible, but i'll play. The only handicap I have is my swing. I have been to the "Little taste of Cuba" in New Hope, so that would be good.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well then let's definitely make the herf at Little Taste of Cuba in Princeton and make it a maybe on the golf if enough people join in. How about some dates that would work? How about 6/17 or 6/24? These are both on Sunday. The saturdays may also work if they are after 12pm for me. Could be in July as well. Other suggestions?

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Well then let's definitely make the herf at Little Taste of Cuba in Princeton and make it a maybe on the golf if enough people join in. How about some dates that would work? How about 6/17 or 6/24? These are both on Sunday. The saturdays may also work if they are after 12pm for me. Could be in July as well. Other suggestions?
6/24 works for me. Sounds great- keep me posted.