What's new

New guy from NOVA

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Welcome from the Panhandle of Texas!
(You have outstanding taste in beer, btw)
Love ShinerBock. Funny, but you can't buy Shiner premium anywhere within 100 mile radius of me unless you find it on tap.
(An hour north of Amarillo)
Texas beer unavailable in my part of Texas. SMH

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thanks! And Semper Fi - I was a sailor stationed at Andrews.
Welcome from So. MD! I grew up in Clinton just outside the southern gate at Andrews.
Thanks! Enjoy some BBQ for me, I'm eager to get back to my native state. It isn't the same here. Even the best isn't Texas BBQ.
I know TX is known for brisket but, once you try some of my pulled pork you will forget about what they call Que in Texas. Just sayin' LOL!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from the Panhandle of Texas!
(You have outstanding taste in beer, btw)
Love ShinerBock. Funny, but you can't buy Shiner premium anywhere within 100 mile radius of me unless you find it on tap.
(An hour north of Amarillo)
Texas beer unavailable in my part of Texas. SMH
Thanks my man! We now get Shiner Bock all year, but only get other stuff seasonally (Ruby Red, Shiner Blonde).

Welcome from So. MD! I grew up in Clinton just outside the southern gate at Andrews.

I know TX is known for brisket but, once you try some of my pulled pork you will forget about what they call Que in Texas. Just sayin' LOL!
Well, that sounds like an invite to me!

Welcome to BOTL from Minnesota @BoxPressed :D
Thanks!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And thanks for all the other warm welcomes. Hope everyone was safe and dry from the hurricane. And if you weren't dry, but safe, you had an opportunity to smoke something good.