Votes: 64 71.9%
  • Hell No!

Votes: 25 28.1%

• Total voters

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Sounds sweet Rob, my parents have a urinal and a toilet in their finished basement so they got the best of both worlds....but the urinal gets all the talk.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Once you get it, leave a sign over saying "Don't eat the large mints"

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
This debate , and I say debate because there are a few people who actually voted "NO", sounds like it is over.

A man urinal in a Man Cave is not something that is just a good idea. It is a G*&DAMN great idea. And, I love Rob, but if he did not put one in with the go ahead I may respect him at a 9.5 instead of a 10:rofl:

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
so, will it be on the wall next to the sink next to the poker table next to the .... ? personally, i don't like the smell!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I'd vote no. This is only because my general visualizations of urinals are smelly places with gum + cigarette butts floating in the water with large pools of urine all around the base (presumably from people practicing on writing their name in the snow - but who knows). Even at the office (filled with engineers and executive-types), I'm still amazed that people have trouble hitting the bowl. Makes me shudder to think what their own bathrooms at home look like ... :wtf:

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
so, will it be on the wall next to the sink next to the poker table next to the .... ? personally, i don't like the smell!
In the side office, away from the bar & poker table. It will be isolated from everything, not in the main room.

And the 100 sq/ft walk-in..that's MY walk in for my cigars & booze.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Ok...here's a cool story.

I was talking to my neighbor this morning and he's a contractor. He's got several urinals in storage when he was helping out with a remodel of the Pepsi Colliseum ( the Pacers played there for years). He's going to go out to his storage later on this week and check them out.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Might as well get creative with it...

...whether you're religious, a musician, contemporary, kinky, a patriot, whatever, you can make it happen!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I thought it was a great idea (and voted "yes") until I saw the pic with it in the middle of the room. A bit too public for me -- and you'd have people peeing on the office floor. I'd think it cool if it was in a separate room. Otherwise I'm with Mitch, my yard has some secluded places and where I walk the dog there is an undeveloped desert area with big trees. Reminds me of camping.

If you do get a urinal, I'd definitely go with LacMan's idea.

Last edited:

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Is your house a ranch or 2 story or a tri or quad. (I assume the plans are for the basment). I ask because you should be able to fit a batroom underneath the 1st and taller set of stair stringers, unless its like a tri where only 1 stringer goes into the next floor layout. It looks like in your layout it may be an option. make suere you use any and all space. I used that space for my bathroom in my basement.

Flat screen across from the shitter!

Plenty of room all drywalled and I may have been able to put the urinal in but now I regret it.

Last edited: