What's new

New member here, hi everybody

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello gentlemen

I'm a new member here, referred by jwintosh. According to him you're a fantastic group of guys that share the same passion for cigars.

Well, hello from a new member, hope to learn a lot from you and to share tons of experiences.:waving:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome aboard. Don't be shy... tell us a little something about you.
Oh I'm not shy at all :grin:

I live in Guadalajara Mexico, land of tequila and the most beautiful ladies in MX. I've been smoking cigars for a little bit more than 4 years, so I think I'm still in a newbie stage.

My job is related to computers so I don't have so much time to smoke (working in an office all day :frown: ), but during weekends tend to smoke as much as I can.

I'm married, and THANK GOD my wife even smokes every once in a while with me and loves the smell of cigars....life is good.

ezrider

ezrider
Rating - 97.1%
43   1   0
Oh I'm not shy at all :grin:

I live in Guadalajara Mexico, land of tequila and the most beautiful ladies in MX. I've been smoking cigars for a little bit more than 4 years, so I think I'm still in a newbie stage.

My job is related to computers so I don't have so much time to smoke (working in an office all day :frown: ), but during weekends tend to smoke as much as I can.

I'm married, and THANK GOD my wife even smokes every once in a while with me and loves the smell of cigars....life is good.

Life is good... Welcome to the Bother Hood.........:waving: