What's new

New Opus X

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I've got 3 sources that I've used since 1999....it pays to develop sources and relationships and I get Opus at MSRP... sometimes a little less. Can't name them as they are under contract as are 99% or they risk losing theirs.
I love Opus cigars, but I can see why people complain about the prices many retailers charge. I too am fortunate to get them at MSRP. I would pay much over that.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
What’s the price?

The deepest I’ve gone into Fuente is a 3 pack tin which was ok and the gold band release out of the yellow box... had one of each size and they all tasted terrible

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
What’s the price?

The deepest I’ve gone into Fuente is a 3 pack tin which was ok and the gold band release out of the yellow box... had one of each size and they all tasted terrible
I don't know the price. I haven't researched them. I know they are above my pay grade.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Haven't received a PM...mebbe you sent it to somebody else?

As far as the Purple Rain goes....was gifted one and was totally underwhelmed by it. While it is a politically motivated cigar and Charity driven the essence of this cigar isn't because of the aged tobacco... it's proceeds help the starving children in the Dom.Republic thereby getting incentives back to the Fuentes. Hard to fault them as to the real smokability of this cigar that is trotted out 2 times a year...its a $8 cigar at best but the proceeds go to a worthy cause. I'll take the Reserve Chateau, Robusto and Perfexcion X any day,...with 2 years rest.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Haven't received a PM...mebbe you sent it to somebody else?

As far as the Purple Rain goes....was gifted one and was totally underwhelmed by it. While it is a politically motivated cigar and Charity driven the essence of this cigar isn't because of the aged tobacco... it's proceeds help the starving children in the Dom.Republic thereby getting incentives back to the Fuentes. Hard to fault them as to the real smokability of this cigar that is trotted out 2 times a year...its a $8 cigar at best but the proceeds go to a worthy cause. I'll take the Reserve Chateau, Robusto and Perfexcion X any day,...with 2 years rest.
I’d rather spend the $8 locally and donate the remaining $37 to helping our own countries kids who are struggling.

Yuherd

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Anytime underprivileged children are helped, it's a good thing. Having said that, I think CFCF foundations donations are much more smartly spent to change the lives of children in the DR that have no safety net like those here in the USA. I applaud the efforts and results of CFCF.