What's new

New Opus X

Speedbump

BoM June '10
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
No worries...I'll just take a picture of the boxes and make it my avatar as I heard its the cool thing to do :grin:
No problem with that as it it not gloating in a thread where people are looking for singles and "what do I do with my two boxes" comes up, you do what you want where you want just don't get upset when you get called out for it.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Well you at least know how to make friends. I am glad to see what great social skills you possess. Its always smart to come in somewhere where you do not know anyone and be an ARSEHOLE. :angerFU:
This clearly might be the best quote to end the year :jitb:Kudos Trev!!! :thumbsup:

Palmettoguy

42-28'48'' N
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Well you at least know how to make friends. I am glad to see what great social skills you possess. Its always smart to come in somewhere where you do not know anyone and be an ARSEHOLE. :angerFU:
Wasnt trying to be an arsehole...one of the first things that was told to me on here was to expect ball busting and that it was all in good fun.
Sorry

Palmettoguy

42-28'48'' N
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
No problem with that as it it not gloating in a thread where people are looking for singles and "what do I do with my two boxes" comes up, you do what you want where you want just don't get upset when you get called out for it.
Not upset by any means...
And truth be told, I picked up the box to share with one of the members on here...one that I've never met...trying to be a BOTL, not as ass.

Speedbump

BoM June '10
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
I guess we just have a different opinion of what being a BOTL is about.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
just ordered one of each to try, what the hell.

Arturo Fuente Opus X Forbidden Nacimiento 1912
Arturo Fuente Opus X Forbidden Keeper of the Flame 2013
Just found out the two i ordered are being shipped today. So much for having one as a new years smoke:sadstare:! BUT that might not be a bad thing as I hear they might need some rest.

I was going to fire one up ROTT because I love the power, strength, and vitamin N of a fresh opus and aged ones equally:stretchgr

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Honestly, with something this rare it is really cool to share with fellow BOTL's and SOTL, especially if your lucky enough to score two boxes. It seems like your heart was in the right place but Instead of posting a comment like that so people know your sending out sticks to make your self look good, just send them and be quiet about it! The way you approached was really poor form bud.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
they might already be out, but one of our site sponsors, Cigar King, has (or maybe had) them in stock.

I'm hoping to make my way over there this afternoon. I'm happy to play mule, but I'd reco calling to see if you can pay for them over the phone and have me pick them up for you if you're not local. (they may ship too, not sure, never tried, but they have an online store so I imagine they would)

...and then it just boils down to how well you trust me... with new Opus... :stretchgr

Ishtar

Corona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know what it is... I just described it. & I highly doubt it's that much over-priced since our suppliers cost on it was over $600. That's cost before thay add their own margin & OTP. Are you considering the fact that Ohio's tax is almost 20% because all of our customers say that our prices are cheaper than any other decent shop in the state & we guaruntee that if you find a cigar cheaper at a diff shop we will not only match the price but beat it by at leaST 5%. In this case, you're talking about cigars that they only released 500-1000 of each. You pay a little more when you're talking about this kind of exclusivity.
You would think if he was trying to promote his shop he would also try to prove that they are knowledgeable about the products they sell. Not really even knowing what the opus 22 box is and then having it 50% over retail is kinda sad.

Posted via Mobile Device