What's new

New Pepin/Pete/TAT Blue Label?

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
THis has got to be a first...it certainly is for me.

Someone mentions a cigar and then another brother just happens to have some tobacco lying around, and he hapens to have the same tobaccos we're talking about, and he happens to know how to roll a cigar, but not just any cigar, he happens to be able to roll a perfecto, that happens to ahve a pigtail cap on it and he happens to be able to do it on command. Holy sh!t that's effin crazy!

Nice work Rob...you never cease to amaze.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Rob, that is bloody amazing!!! It is a gorgeous cigar, and an incredible ability ye have. One day I shall learn that. Care to show? :smokingbo

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Rob, that is bloody amazing!!! It is a gorgeous cigar, and an incredible ability ye have. One day I shall learn that. Care to show? :smokingbo
I've got a couple of kilo's of tobacco coming in the next month. If I can figure out how to put it up on youtube I'll link it.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
The way I learned how to roll a cigar was taking cheap ones apart and looking at the differnet constructs/rolls. It's easier to do a parejo than a figuardo but you get the techinique down after awhile. I'm working on my cap's now with a rounded piece of dowel and what's left of my wrapper.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Do ye use any tools for it or do ye basically use yer hands? (I know there are rolling tools, though I imagine there weren't always)

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
A'right. Thanks, both of ye. I appologise for steering so off-topic. (Though be sure to let us know if ye YouTube yer rolling, Rob)