What's new

New Pipes

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I love the look of old pipes... some guy in Vegas sitting next to me at the blackjack table was smoking one that looked 50 years old... It smelled great and made me want a cigar, but i have had a cold so couldnt smoke the whole time i was there.....

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nice pipe Greg. A Boswell pipe will be in my future. Just smoked 2 bowls of their Christmas Cookie blend- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
sorry guys, i don't have the time to post photos of mine over here, but here's a link to a site (some of you know of) where i've posted photos of most of my pipes.

click here

i'm thinking of getting another meerschaum, i don't know why i don't smoke my others more (one is too big, the other is too small). and, i'm really wanting a nice "tulip" shaped danish pipe... haven't been able to snipe one for the price i want to pay yet.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Very nice pipe. I have six or seven but never seem to find one I really like.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Post pics of those new pipes here!!
I don't want to make you all jealous, but here's one I picked up last month:

It's a "Country Gentleman" corncob, by Missouri Meerschaum, and cost me $4.50. Smokes like a dream. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Looks pretty sweet and for 4.50 I would say that is a baragin
Well, it was meant to be a joke, but actually, cobs are definitely a bargain. They smoke better than the Grabow type briars, and I recommend them for people who want to try pipe smoking without investing a lot of money, or for extra pipes to smoke while your briars are resting, or to take fishing (dropped in the river? who cares?), or whatever.