What's new

New Product Pics from Pete

Rating - 95.8%
31   1   1
can anyone give a little info on the release dates of the black and red tubos, as well as the l' esprit de verite...and if they will be available in several shops or one shop...any help would be awesome!

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I gave up the chase...but to be honest I would really dig on getting more of the blacks. Hands down the best cigar in the stable. Don't know about the verite, but if it's blended like the original browns those should age really well (boardering on extremely well).

Still waiting for something in oscuro to pop back up... I'd ship a box of A's back to you if you could have them wrapped up in a oily oscuro.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I gave up the chase...but to be honest I would really dig on getting more of the blacks. Hands down the best cigar in the stable. Don't know about the verite, but if it's blended like the original browns those should age really well (boardering on extremely well).

Still waiting for something in oscuro to pop back up... I'd ship a box of A's back to you if you could have them wrapped up in a oily oscuro.
You want them in the same wrapper as the OG Noella Reserva or in Broadleaf?
How you been brother? Where you at now?

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
So you planning on another visit to Long Island this October? I missed last year when you came to Port Jefferson.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
wow that coffin box is pretty bangin'! Are these gonna be available in my local shop? or through botl members only? Would love to pick up a few singles to try them out!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Cant wait to try out the new products, as always top quality stuff. The packaging is killer!

I found you on Facebook Pete!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I believe it was mentioned that the blacks may be available in boxes/packages of ten. I hope that is still the case. It won't hurt as bad. The blacks are the cigars I've been waiting on all year. I'm ready.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Harooh! Harooh! Harooh!

By the way...
a) We ever got confirmation on that?
b) I guess we now know who spilled the soup first.
The SR Wrapper is a lock. Pete sent a text to me while we were in SD and said that he values our (BOTL) input and is going to put the blame on Us (BOTL) if they come out wrong. He's a stitch. Can't wait to get me hands on some.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I am pumped on the Drac box. Talked with Pete this am cuz I was wondering what the wax stamp had on it. Seems that it has the Fleur and a Bat. What a mind he has for presentation.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The boxes alone are fantastic looking. I'm sure the cigars held within are fantastic as well.

I've never had a Tatuaje black. Better than a Havana VI?

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
TI've never had a Tatuaje black. Better than a Havana VI?
Better is of course subjective, but in the grand scheme of things, the Havana VI is on the lower-end of the scale price-point wise, whereas the Black is on the higher-end of the scale. It would be safe to assume that the Black has a better choice of tobaccos in it.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0

Hey It is St. George Rob. How you be Indy.