What's new

New Tatuaje's coming out!

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I'm hoping one day when we find a distributer up there.

I can help if you need. I think the brown label might end up being a little expensiv but think both white and red would sell very well.

The T110 is all Ligero.......
Can you hook me up on where to order these from? I will be in the US next month and would love to bring these back with me.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I'll stick with the El T Lancero, love that stick!! Smoking one now with 9 months age(thanks to jolietfires' recent sale) and it is perfect!!! Pete, you're making me wish I made more money you SOB, hahaha!! Keep on keeping on bro!!!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I hope that when the blacks are ready we will get a heads up so that I can start to bug my local guy. How will these come - box of 10, 20 or 24?

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I just have to say I still can't believe Pete's ability to pump out new GREAT cigars. Unfortunately we see way to often brands pumping out substandard cigars once they have built a name. Every one of Pete's new cigars seems to be a winner.

xddco

The Skipper
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
I'm going to have to buy another Tower to store these new releases....
and I already have one tower that is ONLY Tatuaje. Seriously.... I am a TAT whore... and this is not helping my addiction. :help:

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
and I already have one tower that is ONLY Tatuaje. Seriously.... I am a TAT whore... and this is not helping my addiction. :help:
Hey Tom, the offer still stands, that if you need to "free up some space", I'll make room here! :grin:

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
i guess we all know where to go when we;re looking for something of the tatuaje variety...