What's new

New Tatuaje's coming out!

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
saw that wrapper on the T and thought it would be in the same profile as the rc's. thinkin i am DEAD wrong there! gotta be able to try the ligero!!!

jre

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
These new sticks look awesome. Still haven't had the pleasure of a tat black, but lord willin and the crick don't rise, soon.

Jonah

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
These new sticks look awesome. Still haven't had the pleasure of a tat black, but lord willin and the crick don't rise, soon.

Jonah
The original's very hard to get/find, usually you see them now when you attend one of Pete's events and he gives you a Tat Black Robusto 3-Pack when you buy a box of his other cigars!

jre

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I haven't been up on his touring. I'll have to check out the schedule. I'd love to go to an event and get some fresh tats.

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Anyone find out the store in HI that is getting them yet? Pete can you shed some light on this? You have many devoted followers here that don't want to get left behind! :blob:

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I just found the following on another site...PLEASE if someone gets in touch with anyone in HI for the T110 I want a box! I already e-mailed them to see if they would do a pre-order.

The following is a quote from Pete concerning this regional release cigar and I added the contact info for the R. Fields wine Co with the price's that I've been told.

No, I just decided to start using that band for some of the new limited product. The blend is actually blend #3 for us. It's the Thermo blend we did years ago. Info on www.vitolas.net , All Ligero. Actually I guess that wouldn't count as a blend. LOL! Well I guess it would since it's a blend of Jalapa and Esteli tobacco.
Made for R.Fields in Honolulu.

Price $10.00 Per $225 Box + Proirity Shipping.

Email marvinchang@foodland.com for more details.

Hope this helps anyone looking for these