What's new

New to BOTL from Sacramento Area

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Olivehurst (about 45min north of Sac). If any Sac area guys want to meet up at Perfecto Lounge in Roseville it would be a great time. I am hoping to do a Herf at my new house once the weather gets better.
I've seen the Perfecto Lounge but have never gone in. I usually go to the Tobacco Republic in Loomis when the weather isn't cooperating or I want to sample a few new smokes. How's the Perfecto Lounge?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I've seen the Perfecto Lounge but have never gone in. I usually go to the Tobacco Republic in Loomis when the weather isn't cooperating or I want to sample a few new smokes. How's the Perfecto Lounge?
There is a shop in Loomis?! Are you frickin kidding me? My in laws live there. I thought that town was too small.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Perfecto Lounge is a great place to hang out. They have a beer and wine license if you prefer to have that with your cigar. The humidor is small but he has some good stuff in it. Always has the sports games on. They do Man Cave Monday where he has pizza and a "manly" movie on in the evening. Sometimes we get a poker game going. Just a nice easy place to hang out with good people. Tobacco Republic is a nice place, I know Ron well and some of the people that hang out there (Craig and Lori are awesome) but the crowd and atmosphere at Perfecto is more my speed. Rev is going to have a big Super Bowl party with a wing buffet from Granites for the big game. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up there and we can set up a time.