What's new

New to BOTL

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Guys - have been reading the posts on this site for quite a while now and decided to jump on board. Have read a ton of great stuff out here and figured I would belly up to the bar.

My Dad turned me on to cigars when I was in my early 20's and I have been enjoying good smokes for the last 15 years or so. I consider myself a lucky man as I have one of the best shops in Gilbert, AZ (Casa Fuma) walking distance from the house.

As I mentioned just getting started on this board but I figured I would throw something out knowing that I'll get some unfiltered, raw feedback from this crew of cigar brothers. I am in the process of starting my own small brand of smokes and have been evaluating a couple of different rollers to help me kick this off. I am in the process of building my business and marketing plans and I am shooting for a January launch.

So straight away - I am in no way looking to promote or push my brand in this forum, I am actually just looking for some honest feedback and recommendations for any of the guys out there that may have gone down this path.

This is going to be small and I truly am doing this for the LOVE of cigars, if it makes some extra scratch that's great but I am certainly not betting the farm on it.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Ulster?

Never Heard of Him.......NOT!!

Hey Brother!!

Folks, if Ya don't know Brother Sean, Ya Should!

He's an Excellent Trader and BOTL!!

Welcome!

slack
Haha, There Brian, Sean is great stuff. The guy loves to bomb me.