What's new

New to Cigar rolling

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I decided to try a new hobby and found myself diving down the rabbit hole of the internet. When I finally found the surface, I found myself here. I have looked through plenty of the posts on this forum and picked up multiple tips and ideas. I also saw that you guys like to help each other out a lot, and that gave me hope that I'll find this hobby to be one that I stick with for a long while. I just finished rolling 3 sticks and am currently outside smoking my first one. Wouldn't have made it this far without the help you guys unknowingly gave me. Hope everyone in Irma's path is safe and those who just dealt with Harvey are doing okay.

-Castrol

Attachments

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone,

I decided to try a new hobby and found myself diving down the rabbit hole of the internet. When I finally found the surface, I found myself here. I have looked through plenty of the posts on this forum and picked up multiple tips and ideas. I also saw that you guys like to help each other out a lot, and that gave me hope that I'll find this hobby to be one that I stick with for a long while. I just finished rolling 3 sticks and am currently outside smoking my first one. Wouldn't have made it this far without the help you guys unknowingly gave me. Hope everyone in Irma's path is safe and those who just dealt with Harvey are doing okay.

-Castrol
Good to see you, looks good. thanks for joining in.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Fact, my wife was laughing at me because I was watching the videos you guys post and I wound up on watching the asmr cigar smoking, lol
I love that one. Funny thing is, I think my most viewed cigar video is the "cigar sounds" one. I need to start tapping my fingernails against my rolling boards more....

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I love that one. Funny thing is, I think my most viewed cigar video is the "cigar sounds" one. I need to start tapping my fingernails against my rolling boards more....
Lol, i been watching the wrapper prep one and im doing that process right now, big difference already and its not finished yet. Thank you