What's new

New to Cigar rolling

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
One thing you need to know, Castrol, these people are enablers. They will encourage you to spend money on leaf all day long. It's a trap I tell ya! A trap!
When I start looking at the leaf blends I see posted here I check what leaf I have on hand, and if need be, I order some of what I don't have so I can make the blend. I've now got so many different kind of leaf it will take years to use up. And that's exactly how I like it. My wife said I had enough leaf. What does she know? LOL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing you need to know, Castrol, these people are enablers. They will encourage you to spend money on leaf all day long. It's a trap I tell ya! A trap!
When I start looking at the leaf blends I see posted here I check what leaf I have on hand, and if need be, I order some of what I don't have so I can make the blend. I've now got so many different kind of leaf it will take years to use up. And that's exactly how I like it. My wife said I had enough leaf. What does she know? LOL
The nice things is I'm starting slow. Small purchases make the cuts into the budget easier, but also Lee me from feeling overwhelmed. Then again, is having too much leaf ever a bad thing?

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The nice things is I'm starting slow. Small purchases make the cuts into the budget easier, but also Lee me from feeling overwhelmed. Then again, is having too much leaf ever a bad thing?
There is a plan of sorts. The goal is to get as many as I possibly can into storage/aging so I have them to smoke starting as early as Thanksgiving. We're going on a 15 day cruise next year and I also want to have plenty of yearlings to take with me.

So that's going to take a lot of leaf. I ordered 3 more pounds today:
Criollo 98 Ligero, Corojo 99 Ligero, Criollo 98 Viso