What's new

New to cigars, but I like them stronger and nuttier!

Bearclaw

The dude playin the dude disquised as another dude
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Welcome!

Based on the flavors you described, I wouldn't call your flavor profile "strong", the AB Sungrown (IMHO) really fits more into the medium-full category. The really strong stuff being described above is much bolder, more ligero, and may not be the rich nutty flavor you're enjoying now.

I would maybe check out the Fuente 858 sungrown, it's going to have a nice spice and richness to it. I'd also recommend looking into some corojo-wrapped stuff. Check out Warped's La Hacienda, Crowned Heads Four Kicks, and Caldwell Long Live the King.
Good advice here. I especially like the La Hacienda.

Welcome from Houston!

Another great smoke with the nutty flavor you described is the Cohiba XV (if you can find one)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Based on what everyone is telling me, I need to tweak the title of my post!
I wouldn't worry about it too much. What you consider strong or where you taste a nutty flavor, others may call it medium or taste something totally different - but that's part of the beauty of it all. It's all subjective, and at the end of the day, the only thing that really matters is that you enjoy what you're smoking.

That said, if you like nutty flavors in your smokes, have you tried eating nuts while you smoke? Look at it this way - lots of guys pair cigars with drinks to bring out the flavors in their sticks - liquors, beers, coffee, even soda - so why not nuts? Again, it's all about finding what works best for you, since you're the one smoking your cigars. Welcome to BOTL!

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Also, try any of the Crowned Heads core lines (Headley Grange, Four Kicks, J.D. Howard Reserve, and Jericho Hill), anything from Warped, and RomaCraft (specifically the Cromagnon or Antiquaine line). You shouldn't be disappointed in any of those brands.

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Welcome brother! Try them all! Smoke them all I say!
Don't stop until they're nubbed and then light another! BAHAHAHA SMOKE THEM ALL! #EVILGENIUS

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome!!!
For something med/full and very nutty, try the Kristoff Ligro Maduro in a Robusto or Toro.
If you want to try a delicious, mind blowing strong cigar, try a Paul Garmirian Symphony 20 Connoisseur, it's a Toro size vitola.
My personal Favorite of all time!