What's new

New to the Forum - From Chicago

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hello everyone,

Found this page as I was doing a quick google search for cigar cabinets. Looking to upgrade the collection to a cabinet as I've outgrown a few humidors and now need Tupperware. Hopefully y'all can help guide me in the right direction.
Welcome from Indiana. Here's a suggestion for you, forget the cabinet and get a 150qt cooler.

Cost you about $60 and you won't have the heartache I've had with my "tower of power"

Or save your $ and get an Aristocrat, but again save and buy the set & forget it system.....don't skimp on that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

Found this page as I was doing a quick google search for cigar cabinets. Looking to upgrade the collection to a cabinet as I've outgrown a few humidors and now need Tupperware. Hopefully y'all can help guide me in the right direction.
Welcome from NY. I'm in the same boat as you. I've decided to go with a custom size built humidor, the builder is actually from your state, and then later in the year or next gonna purchase a Whynter cigar electronic cooler.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome to the boards!! There's so many great and knowledgeable people here willing to assist anyone into the cigar hobby! Glad to have you with us!

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Welcome from Indiana. Here's a suggestion for you, forget the cabinet and get a 150qt cooler.

Cost you about $60 and you won't have the heartache I've had with my "tower of power"

Or save your $ and get an Aristocrat, but again save and buy the set & forget it system.....don't skimp on that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Definitely want something “eye-catching“. lol. I’ve actually been looking for an Aristocrat. However, the coolers are definitely cheap but don’t look right in my office.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Welcome from NY. I'm in the same boat as you. I've decided to go with a custom size built humidor, the builder is actually from your state, and then later in the year or next gonna purchase a Whynter cigar electronic cooler.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Sounds great! What size humidor?

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Welcome from north Jersey. I'd go with a large cooler or tupperware. Cheapest route as you grow your collection and easiest upkeep.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Welcome from north Jersey. I'd go with a large cooler or tupperware. Cheapest route as you grow your collection and easiest upkeep.
I agree, just don't like the way it looks in the house. I know... I know... it's a little crazy, but it just doesn't flow well lol. What I'm seeing with my Tupperware box, is just trying to find the stick I would like to smoke is work lol. All at the bottom and having to take everything out is just a little crazy. I know I have to set it up better...

What are you currently running?