What's new

New to the Forum - From Chicago

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I agree, just don't like the way it looks in the house. I know... I know... it's a little crazy, but it just doesn't flow well lol. What I'm seeing with my Tupperware box, is just trying to find the stick I would like to smoke is work lol. All at the bottom and having to take everything out is just a little crazy. I know I have to set it up better...

What are you currently running?
I have four medium sized tupperwares and three humidors (75 ct and two 25 cts). Keep my good stuff in the 75, some stuff I don't necessarily like/smoke often in a 25 and other good stuff in the last 25 ct. Majority of daily smokes and things I wanna try are in my tupperware.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I agree, just don't like the way it looks in the house. I know... I know... it's a little crazy, but it just doesn't flow well lol. What I'm seeing with my Tupperware box, is just trying to find the stick I would like to smoke is work lol. All at the bottom and having to take everything out is just a little crazy. I know I have to set it up better...

What are you currently running?
I have had great luck with my Avallo cabinets. Not as fancy as a Staebell, but solid quality and the electronics are top notch.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Right on. I'm a former Nort-Sider. Logan square, Lincoln square, wrigleyville, Ukrainian village. Might be heading back this year.
Sounds good. Was teaching out in Logan square before jumping into CPS.

Whenever you come back, I’ll have some smokes ready. I have family out in Denver too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Welcome from the sw suburbs.

If you're looking for a nice wood end table type cabinet, check out the ones that Casa de Montecristo in Countryside sells. A buddy of mine bought one a couple years back, and has been very happy with it. It was a fraction of the cost of my Aristocrat too.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Welcome from the sw suburbs.

If you're looking for a nice wood end table type cabinet, check out the ones that Casa de Montecristo in Countryside sells. A buddy of mine bought one a couple years back, and has been very happy with it. It was a fraction of the cost of my Aristocrat too.
Thank you, Joe. That's the one that made me think of moving into a cabinet. NewAir + Wineador Drawer/Shelf set, I might as well do it right the 1st time around. The collection is growing quickly.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Thank you, Joe. That's the one that made me think of moving into a cabinet. NewAir + Wineador Drawer/Shelf set, I might as well do it right the 1st time around. The collection is growing quickly.
I didn't think the one he bought was a new air. It's more of a wooden end table with a glass top.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I didn't think the one he bought was a new air. It's more of a wooden end table with a glass top.
Correct, looks exactly like an end table. Looks really sharp. I guess what I was trying to say, that style of humidor made me look into cabinets/something bigger than a new air which is what I originally wanted to get into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk