What's new

New Viaje 45th Anni

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Mine arrived yesterday. Very fast shipping from Mark. Tower's customer service is top not h! Smoking one right now. Probably not an ideal first smoke of the day, but I couldn't wait.:)

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Gokian, those pics are epic. Worth smoking now, or should I hide these boxes?
Well, I am not Gokian, but I have to say, this is the best Viaje out of the box I have had in a year (perhaps more)...

If you have a box, put some down, but I would smoke some right away as well...Remember, these are NOT fresh, they have been sitting in boxes for about 8 months...

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Sounds like one I need to try! Does Tower still have any of these?

Andre will be at Tobacco Grove next Friday releasing the "Zombie." I'll probably go check i out :)

mk05

It is what it is
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, I am not Gokian, but I have to say, this is the best Viaje out of the box I have had in a year (perhaps more)...

If you have a box, put some down, but I would smoke some right away as well...Remember, these are NOT fresh, they have been sitting in boxes for about 8 months...
I have read your review on it Brooks, and I was just looking for an outside opinon, no biggie. Paul from RC seemed to like these as well. I'll break a box open, why not. :bottle:

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
mk05 These cigars are really good right now. I feel a lot of the recent releases from Viaje have been wet or just blah. These are spot on. They are great to smoke now. I wish I could have another box to sit on.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I have read your review on it Brooks, and I was just looking for an outside opinon, no biggie. Paul from RC seemed to like these as well. I'll break a box open, why not. :bottle:
No worries :)

Let us know what you think when you break open the box ;)

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Got back in the office yesterday and had two of these babies gifted for me and "the boy". It is a good thing I love "the boy" otherwise, I'd smoke both of these. They look damned good!

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Sounds like another 100 of these boxes are coming out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk