What's new

New Viaje 45th Anni

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Just got some inside scoopage on this!

Let's see.... here's what I got....Certain size, certain vitola and ring, blend based on an existing Viaje blend, made for a retailer's 45th Anniversary, due out....Soon!

(Was that all vague enough?!)

Stay tuned :)

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
What's the expected number of Viaje releases this year? 15?

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I thought I was delivering exclusive info here, but I guess this is old news...Oh well!

Should be a great stick...Looking forward to it :)

Last edited:

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
"I just approved the final blend for Late Harvest, which is a project that will be released at the IPCPR this year.*All I’ll say now is the wine industry has used late harvest techniques to make spectacular wine.*Now we will have the equivalent for the cigar industry."

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I gotta admit....all these LE's, and new releases everywhere, and I'm not just talking about Viaje, is rather off-putting IMO. I'm sure I am not alone in that regard, as evident from some of the posts in this very thread.

Makes me appreciate more and more how the folks at Drew Estate are running things with the Liga Privada line.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I gotta admit....all these LE's, and new releases everywhere, and I'm not just talking about Viaje, is rather off-putting IMO. I'm sure I am not alone in that regard, as evident from some of the posts in this very thread.

Makes me appreciate more and more how the folks at Drew Estate are running things with the Liga Privada line.
+1

LP still has it's Flying Pigs and hopefully more LEs in the future, but their 3 main lines are very strong.

I'll admit, though, that I need to smoke more of the main Viaje lines too, what little I've had was pretty good, especially the Oro. I just wish SOME of their other stuff was regular ... like why not make the 2 50/50s regular full lines? Why not?