What's new

new young member

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello everyone my name is chayse and I'm new on here.I am 20 and in college and have had about 13 cigars or so and I enjoy it a few times a month. I've been smoking a few acids I got at a local store lately and this week I picked up a few cao flavors and smoked a moon trance yesterday. Before that I had a few nubs and a few victor sinclairs. My first cigar was a victor sinclair classico.

Last edited:

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Welcome from Tennessee!

The shop you're buying at, do they have a large selection of non flavored cigars?

CAO makes a really tasty cigar called the Brazilia you might enjoy. Take it easy if you start feeling a nic buzz though, don't want to get sick in the shop.

If they carry crowned heads, you might try the Luminosa or some of their other lines for different profiles. Tasty sticks. (y):cigar:

Another good intro cigar that you can find at about any shop would b a Fuente 8-5-8, see if you like that distinctive Fuente Dominican flavor.

CAO flatheads are really tasty maduros that you can find most places as well.

Also, La Gloria Cubana are a decent well priced maduro you can find in about any shop.

Enjoy the journey man.

Oh, beginner tip, never stab a cigar to put it out, stinks worse that way and makes more mess, just let it rest and it will go out on its own. Oh,

And never lick the wrapper if you're using a shop, or someone else's cutter... Should go without saying, but some people haven't picked up on that being bad form... ;)

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Welcome from Alabama! Hit up the storage tread & see how everyone is storing their stash & check out the Today's Smoke tread & see what everyone is enjoying right now.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks everyone I'm in wheeling wv, I play D2 golf and I am studying pre dental. The shop is a chain shop around here called gumbys but the selection is pretty good. Ive seen the flatheads there and have thought of picking them up a few times but bought a acid blondie bellicco. The storage I have is a cigar bag they give you which is just a plastic bag and they put a humidity pouch in. So I only buy a few cigars at a time and normally smoke one or 2 a week.

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks everyone I'm in wheeling wv, I play D2 golf and I am studying pre dental. The shop is a chain shop around here called gumbys but the selection is pretty good. Ive seen the flatheads there and have thought of picking them up a few times but bought a acid blondie bellicco. The storage I have is a cigar bag they give you which is just a plastic bag and they put a humidity pouch in. So I only buy a few cigars at a time and normally smoke one or 2 a week.
Awesome, glad to see you replying so diligently. If you have any questions be sure to ask. Have fun exploring the board :)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
so far I haven't had many strong buzzes with anything I've smoked really the only thing that buzzed me was the acid and it wasnt too strong at all. Ive vapped and juuled before cigars so thats why I guess.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
so far I haven't had many strong buzzes with anything I've smoked really the only thing that buzzed me was the acid and it wasnt too strong at all. Ive vapped and juuled before cigars so thats why I guess.
Just don't be surprised when one sneaks up on you. It happens.

If you happen to see a Tupperware of a good size that has a good seal, it can make a great container to store cigars. (y)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ive heard that, Id like to get a small humidor, but if my mom found out it wouldn't be a good thing because she thinks cigars are bad and just big cigarettes so I have to keep everything at my dorm and only buy a few sticks at a time.

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ive heard that, Id like to get a small humidor, but if my mom found out it wouldn't be a good thing because she thinks cigars are bad and just big cigarettes so I have to keep everything at my dorm and only buy a few sticks at a time.
Sounds like my ex wife lol