What's new

new young member

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Ive heard that, Id like to get a small humidor, but if my mom found out it wouldn't be a good thing because she thinks cigars are bad and just big cigarettes so I have to keep everything at my dorm and only buy a few sticks at a time.
Most wood humidors of anything close to a reasonable price don't work nearly as well as a decent sealing Tupperware. (though they do smell better) they just leak humidity so you have to recharge boveda often.
Most shops will give you cedar sheets from boxes to put in your Tupper for humidity balance and aroma.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Hi.

First, you're in college.....so tell your mom you thought about starting to smoke crack, but decided to smoke a cigar instead. I have 2 kids older than you and can tell you without a doubt she wont say anything to you that will distance you from her...

Second Im gonna tell you to follow all Glassmans advice cause he's very wise for a hippy.

Oh and hello from KCMO.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::hilarious:

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Most wood humidors of anything close to a reasonable price don't work nearly as well as a decent sealing Tupperware. (though they do smell better) they just leak humidity so you have to recharge boveda often.
Most shops will give you cedar sheets from boxes to put in your Tupper for humidity balance and aroma.

Some great advice. I'd suggest trying some non-flavored sticks like Padron 1000's or Fuente 8-5-8. Oh, and welcome to the madness:D