What's new

"Newb" from KC!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Welcome from down the road as well. I frequent the outlaw as well. Great place. I don’t go as much when it’s warm, but usually go at least once a week during the cold times. Sounds like we might need to organize a KC herf down there sometime. If you see a red GMC Canyon or an orange road glide it’s probably me.
Welcome!

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Welcome from NW Arkansas! Are you going to the Drew Estates event at Outlaw on Nov 10th and 11th? I'll be at Outlaw South on the 11th for the event. Hope to see you there!

Sounds like we might need to organize a KC herf down there sometime.
When is this happening? I'll be there!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from NW Arkansas! Are you going to the Drew Estates event at Outlaw on Nov 10th and 11th? I'll be at Outlaw South on the 11th for the event. Hope to see you there!

When is this happening? I'll be there!
I'll more than likely make it, but remind me :) I missed the Caldwell event because I totally spaced out!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I see you ain’t been on in a while have ya changed your mind on cigars? Just saying hi since you live in the Kc area

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yet another KC brother! Great to have you. I keep hearing more and more about outlaw, I'll have to swing by there soon.
Outlaw south seems to be the spot buddy but for me I just don’t feel like driving that far for a smoke!! The one close to us is to me not as impressive and the lounge seems small!! It’s getting cold and I really need to find a lounge or bar I can smoke in near you and I!