What's new

Newbie checking in.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings from Minnesota! This is the home of Boveda. If you want to learn about Boveda and the science behind what makes it work, watch this video from YouTube:

As far as storing cigars in warm climates others on the forum are more knowledgeable than me. You might want to search the forum on the subject of, wineador. You can also google it and get some information.

Welcome to the forum.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try smallbatchcigar. They always have free shipping and their customer service is as good as it gets.
Thank you, I looked into their site and couldn't find boveda packs. They ship their cigars with a boveda pack inside, but I wasn't able to buy a pack. Shipping is free in the U.S, not to Cyprus, which is understandable.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Thank you, I looked into their site and couldn't find boveda packs. They ship their cigars with a boveda pack inside, but I wasn't able to buy a pack. Shipping is free in the U.S, not to Cyprus, which is understandable.
Sorry, I missed your Cyprus location. Looks like you will have to nut up and pay shipping if you want Boveda.
Welcome to BOTL!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sure Boveda has distribution in Europe because they have a partnership with Davidoff. I’d contact Boveda to see who handles it in retail operations.
That's a great thought, thank you, this is what I'm going to do next.