What's new

Newbie - Eddie EOBrands

eddieortega

Eddie Ortega /EOBrands
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Finally registered, man, kept saying tomorrow....tomorrow! But glad I did, below is a small bio on myself.

My name is Eddie Ortega; I’m a cigar enthusiast and co-owner with my friend Erik Espinosa of United Tobacco (AKA) EOBrands and owners of the 601, Cubao, Murcielago and Mi Barrio cigar brands, these brands are manufactured for us by our friend Pepin Garcia at his factory in Esteli, Nicaragua.

I’ve been in the cigar industry now for over 15 years, I was first introduced to the industry by Rolando Reyes Sr., one of the most respected figures in the industry back in the 90’s while married to his younger daughter. I guess you can say I dived right in; my entry was as the operational manager for Puros Indios cigars, makers of the Puros Indios and Aliados brands.

Unfortunately, I was fired right after my divorce…(just kidding). I actually left Puros Indios to go at it on my own. Upon leaving Puros, I along with a group of friends founded World Cigars and launched “5 Vegas” now owned by Cigars International.

After leaving World Cigars, I signed on as operational manager with Reel Smokers, a distributor and retailer based in Florida, this is where I met my friend Erik and founded United Tobacco…the rest is history as they say.

PS. sorry about the long intro...got carried again.

-regards

Eddie

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
:welcome: Let me be one of the first to welcome you to our home.....Looking forward to hearing from you from time to time....

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: Eddie, Greetings from North Carolina my friend and Welcome to the family! :welcome:

It was great getting the opportunity to finally meet you at the 2010 South Carolina Sitdown.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Hello & welcome Eddie - I've met you a number of times & I'm happy to see you here at BOTL. You'll find honest feedback & great comradery here! Keep up the excellent work - Manufacturers who are visable & regularly communicate with the consumer & 'fan-base' are highly appreciated!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Welcome Eddie. Just want to thank you and Erik for the making good blends at an affordable price. I love and smoke the s**t out of your 601 Red line.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Welcome to BOTL. Hope to meet you and share a cigar sometime. Thanks for the intro nice to learn your background in the industry. Love the 601 green keep up the good work.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
nice intro Eddie.

mines ended up getting deleted lol!

keep making all those 601s and leave the rest to us!

Last edited: