What's new

Newbie - Eddie EOBrands

scoop

Founders Whore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Eddie, seems strange saying that since I am a newbie here as well. But it is good to have someone in the business on board. I've heard great things about the Cubao's and 601's on other forums but have yet to try one.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Welcome Eddie! Enjoyed reading the long intro. I did not know you launched the 5 vegas line... very interesting.

Keep up the great work... seems like you guys are doing things right and deserve all the success.

:welcome:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Eddie,

Welcome to BOTL. You have a lot of fans here. I count your 601 Green and Red as some of my favorites. After reading all the posts on the other threads, I know I'm looking forward to picking up some Cubao.

Again, Welcome.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Welcome Eddie, I think you'll be happy to hang out here (most of the time, lol). It was great to read that background too--didn't know you were in on 5 Vegas, some good sticks there.

You'll find a lot of us here are big fans of you're work--so try not to let it go to your head, lol!

BTW--I missed you when you were at The Party Source (Cincinnati), but several buddies from the board made it and said you were a lot of fun to hang out with, so you've got some automatic cool points in my book. It's always nice to hear that the guys in the biz are real peole too :)

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Welcome to our board Eddie. Thanks for the intro and sharing your background. Hopefully you will get to hang out and share your knowledge.