What's new

Newbie from Oklahoma

c10bonanza

Officially Clueless
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone...I'm the new kid on the block. I have been lurking around here for a bit, as I am relatively new to 'gar smoking and am a bit apprehensive. I came across BOTL on GlockTalk.

I am in my mid-20's and am getting married in a few weeks.

My only cigar experience is ordering some *cough* junk from Thompsons and the occasional Romeo y Julietta Churchill at the local smoke shop. Other than that I am a complete newbie.

I'll be looking for advice regarding humidors, cutters, lighters, ashtrays, you name it as I am starting out from scratch.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and welcome any newbie advice you might have! :smokingbo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well let me be the second to welcome ya toa great site, one Okie to another!! If ya hang around here long enough, believe me you'll learn more than you thought you could about the pleasure and enjoyment of fine/good cigars!

Enjoy your stay bro!!

Oh, and Clay.....:grinFU: :grinFU:, poking fun at my Sooners like that!!!

Shame...Shame!!:stickbeat :grin:

c10bonanza

Officially Clueless
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tobby4 said:
Let me be the first to welcome you.....

how about those TCU Horned Frogs???

Thanks for the welcome fellows...I intend to learn lots and lots!

BTW, I went to THE university of oklahoma (Oklahoma State University, that is!!) so how about those Horned Frogs!!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
c10bonanza said:
Thanks for the welcome fellows...I intend to learn lots and lots!

BTW, I went to THE university of oklahoma (Oklahoma State University, that is!!) so how about those Horned Frogs!!
Well in that case then, here's to the both of ya!! :fencing: :fencing:

:grin: :grin:

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
how 'bout that 28 point comeback by the horns last year!

oh, and to the buffaloes fan above, after this weekend in Columbus, I can say that you're student body (frosh and sophs) is no longer the most classless, vulgar violent bunch of 18-20 year olds I've been threatened/attacked by.

note: everyone take it easy. there were lots of great fans there (and vs. CU) who didn't throw stuff, etc. in fact, most of the buckeye fans were some of the nicest people I'd met anywhere, and that's the truth.

back on topic, nOOb, I'll be roadtripping to Stoolwater to see the UT-OSU game this year. we'll have to chat to get me some good tips and info.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
scottsins said:

oh, and to the buffaloes fan above, after this weekend in Columbus, I can say that you're student body (frosh and sophs) is no longer the most classless, vulgar violent bunch of 18-20 year olds I've been threatened/attacked by.

note: everyone take it easy. there were lots of great fans there (and vs. CU) who didn't throw stuff, etc. in fact, most of the buckeye fans were some of the nicest people I'd met anywhere, and that's the truth.

back on topic, nOOb, I'll be roadtripping to Stoolwater to see the UT-OSU game this year. we'll have to chat to get me some good tips and info.
For the most part, the CU student body is a bunch of classless trouble makers. Always problems up there. I am a bigger Air Force or CSU fan than a Buffalo fan.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Someone actually followed the link in my sig line at Glocktalk...excellent!

Welcome aboard!

David

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Please add My Welcome to the Lot.

You ought to Hook up with JGButler for a mini Herf. James is Good People and a Straight Shooter.

Say, You fellas need to be nicer to Newbs, I mean He's New, He lives in Oklahoma and He shoots a Plastic Brick! He's due a break, doncha think!:)

c10 Bonanza, Huh? What Year? (thumbs Up!)

BTW -Since this Buncha Monkeys ommitted it.......

Congrats on Your up comming Nuptuals.

Bless You Both in Your New Life!

Again Welcome! This really is a Good House with Knowledgeble and Generous Brothers.
Sports issues aside.;)

Kick Yer feet up and Stay awhile!

Slack

c10bonanza

Officially Clueless
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wasch_24 said:
:welcome:

Don't hesitate to ask, even if it has been asked before we are more than happy to help you out. :thumbsup:
Oh I'm sure I will...thanks for the pass!

c10bonanza

Officially Clueless
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
scottsins said:

OUCH! Do we have to discuss that? :wink:

Hit me up anytime...I spent 4+ years in Stilly and can give you some recommendations.