What's new

Newbie Humidor Suggestions

c10bonanza

Officially Clueless
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I guess if I am going to make a go at becoming a BOTL, I need to first get myself a humidor.

Being my first, what are some recommendations? What size should I get, 25 or 50 count? I've done some searching, and Igloodor's are out. My bride-to-be will want me to have something slightly more "classy" in appearance.

Speaking of bride-to-be, it goes without saying that my humi purchase can't be too spendy. Any low cost options I should look into to get started up?

Thanks in advance!! :applause:

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
We're here to save you lots of hassle, worry and grief ... so just go get the biggest humidor you can afford.

Try CheapHumidors.com or BargainHumidors.com. They both have some good values - especially in the Imperfect or Specials section.

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
tedski said:
We're here to save you lots of hassle, worry and grief ... so just go get the biggest humidor you can afford.

Try CheapHumidors.com or BargainHumidors.com. They both have some good values - especially in the Imperfect or Specials section.
Boy can I can confirm that statement!!! Believe Tedski, If you plan on hanging around here a while buying anything small will be a mistake. I would suggest a 100 count minimum. I got my first one off ebay for less than $50 shipped. It's real nice too!

c10bonanza

Officially Clueless
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wasch_24 said:
What's your budget?

Tha Vicksburg at Bragain Humidors is a great humidor for the money. I could be a little biased though.

Old Picture

Well, I am a bit embarrassed to say, but funds are tight so $50 is about the top end of what I could do. So I guess that puts me in the "used" department. Size isn't an issue right now, because I'm certain that when the funds are there the need for more space will be too.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Are you both thinking what i'm thinking, or do i have no idea what your thinking.. so we're not thinking the same?

c10bonanza

Officially Clueless
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that I get lost real quick when everyone starts thinking the same thing.

Must be acquired thoughts!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
You are thinking of what Todd is thinking, and that's a scary thought ya know? But in this case, you are also thinking of what Todd was thinking I was thinking, which is what I actually WAS thinking. So yes, we are all thinking alike. :transform