What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

OFAC

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been lurking around her for a while and thought I would finally introduce myself. Ive gotten to know quite a few of you over the last few months. What can I say, except that Im a giver, and some of you will be getting very soon. I look forward to meeting more of you along the way. :blob:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Hello and welcome...I think. :scratchhe I can appreciate humor, but you sense of homor possibly scares me...I'm not sure yet though.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hi ya OFAC,

Bring what you got ... but there's some mighty tough hombres on this site. Be careful starting the skirmish :riflefire.

and welcome aboard too:grin:.

later,

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
So I'll ask...whats with the avatar?
Here you go ...

Office of Foreign Assets Control
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mission
The Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security goals against targeted foreign countries and regimes, terrorists, international narcotics traffickers, those engaged in activities related to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, and other threats to the national security, foreign policy or economy of the United States. OFAC acts under Presidential national emergency powers, as well as authority granted by specific legislation, to impose controls on transactions and freeze assets under US jurisdiction.

later,

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Here you go ...

Office of Foreign Assets Control
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mission
The Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security goals against targeted foreign countries and regimes, terrorists, international narcotics traffickers, those engaged in activities related to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, and other threats to the national security, foreign policy or economy of the United States. OFAC acts under Presidential national emergency powers, as well as authority granted by specific legislation, to impose controls on transactions and freeze assets under US jurisdiction.

later,
Yes I do realize that. I was asking why choose that as an avatar. But thanks for the clarification.

OFAC

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually smoke whatever I happen to get my hands on from a day to day basis. I'd be lying if I didnt say it was probably the best stuff in the world. Im pretty open though. Ill smoke just about anything. Why am I scary to you guys, you dont have anything to be worried about do you?

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I usually smoke whatever I happen to get my hands on from a day to day basis. I'd be lying if I didnt say it was probably the best stuff in the world.
You should probably send some of your 'collection' to me to verify their quality and origin.

I will donate my services free of charge - part of my civic duty to this great nation by reducing government spending through selfless volunteer work.

:tonguerol

OFAC

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like we are going to get to know each other soundwave13! :assaultri Keep an eye on that mailbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.