What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I usually smoke whatever I happen to get my hands on from a day to day basis. I'd be lying if I didnt say it was probably the best stuff in the world. Im pretty open though. Ill smoke just about anything. Why am I scary to you guys, you dont have anything to be worried about do you?
Well of course not. I just generally don't like authority figures. And even worse are those that steal cigars, and lie about what happens to them. Just saying. Thanks for the humor.

OFAC

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say Ive been viewing some profiles and I really appreciate you guys who keep your addys in there. Makes my job at least 15.345 x easier.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I may have to turn a safe deposit box into a humidor. I'll just stop by the bank once a day before I want to smoke.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
wow. this is interesting.

i was kinda freakin out at the start of the thread...mr ofac and all, and his signature...Lawyer up boys, it's time for a crackdown.

I'm still not sure this fella isn't for real though. could just be a nasty little letter going in the mail to 15345.

just sayin'

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
do you think someone from the OFAC would join here and ADVERTISE that he/she is from that organization? they don't need to join to read posts and they don't need to post to view profiles (if they did in fact join the site for real). or maybe he/she's legit and just having some fun. who knows, haha.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
do you think someone from the OFAC would join here and ADVERTISE that he/she is from that organization? they don't need to join to read posts and they don't need to post to view profiles (if they did in fact join the site for real). or maybe he/she's legit and just having some fun. who knows, haha.
Ye need to join to see some rooms and user profiles. That said, if ye're real: Welcome to the Brotherhood, mate!

OFAC

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Moro! We should meet up sometime. Ill be in Mexico City in June on some official business, but maybe we can meet up.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Sure! South of Mexico City, especially. And even if I can't offer ye a Cuban cigar, I can a tequila. Sounds good?

OFAC

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill bring you some nice stuff, and maybe we can chat about some of your other friends on the board. I do love tequilla! I was down in the City not to long ago, but spent most of my time down in Cuernavaca visiting some old friends. Good times. Ill let you know as the time gets closer.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
If you would like to come see my label making facility feel free. I assure you that all cigars of dubious origin on this site are very nice bundled dominican cigars with labels and boxes produced by myself here in Canada under the free trade act.

Welcome to the BOTL hope you enjoy your time.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
If you would like to come see my label making facility feel free. I assure you that all cigars of dubious origin on this site are very nice bundled dominican cigars with labels and boxes produced by myself here in Canada under the free trade act.
oohh... i love me some dominican cigars with homemade labels! can i come visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.