What's new

Newbies give back - Operation Esteli contest

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Since all of the new guys don't have access to the auctions and other things, I would like to hold a small contest to encourage some more help with Operation Esteli.

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=73575

Contest rules:
1. Members with 2 months or less, and a minimum of 3(since 10 is so much work) posts can participate.
2. Contest will run for 2 full weeks(May 22nd), but keep in mind that the shirts are only available until the 16th I believe. 3. You can have more than one entry by completing more than one of the ways to enter.

Ways to Enter:
1. Donate a minimum of 10 dollars to Operation Esteli for one entry. Remember to post proof! A screen shot, or something similar.
2. Buy am Operation Esteli shirt(limited time).
3. Send a bomb with a 3 stick minimum to any of these members. Pm me for addresses
Jmartins
Problemsolver jc
Madcox
Cigarblunk
Ducttapegonewild
Heath
SDShark
ChefBoyRG54
(If you choose to hit any of these guys, the prize will be something better ;))

The prize will be a nice packed sfr of sticks delivered to your mailbox.

If anyone would like to be a sponsor for a 2nd place or maybe 3rd place prize please pm me.

Remember guys, it's for the children who aren't anywhere near as privileged as we are.

Update: We have a sponsor for a second prize!

Update 2: 1st, 2nd, and a 3rd place prize now up for grabs!

Last edited:

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Booster.com does not seem to let me select another country than United States (such as Canada)...

I guess I will try the donation route to do my part, then.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Since all of the new guys don't have access to the auctions and other things, I would like to hold a small contest to encourage some more help with Operation Esteli.

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=73575

Contest rules:
1. Members with 2 months or less, and a minimum of 10 posts can participate.
2. Contest will run for 2 full weeks(May 22nd), but keep in mind that the shirts are only available until the 16th I believe. 3. You can have more than one entry by completing more than one of the ways to enter.

Ways to Enter:
1. Donate a minimum of 10 dollars to Operation Esteli for one entry. Remember to post proof! A screen shot, or something similar.
2. Buy am Operation Esteli shirt(limited time).
3. Send a bomb with a 3 stick minimum to any of these members. Pm me for addresses
Jmartins
Problemsolver jc
SirSpank
Cigarblunk
Ducttapegonewild
Heath
SDShark
(If you choose to hit any of these guys, the prize will be something better ;))

The prize will be a nice packed sfr of sticks delivered to your mailbox.

If anyone would like to be a sponsor for a 2nd place or maybe 3rd place prize please pm me.

Remember guys, it's for the children who aren't anywhere near as privileged as we are.

Update: We have a sponsor for a second prize!

Update 2: 1st, 2nd, and a 3rd place prize now up for grabs!
Hey, you mistakenly put my name on this... There I fixed it!!! No need to bomb me... :)

Last edited:

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Can't do the "t-shirt" way but used the "donation" way. Now, I need to work on getting more quality cigars if I am to try bombing someone :D I am low on everything and my wallet is allergic to my B&M.
(I am almost done controlling my RH, will get on that soon)

Anyway, I wanted to mention that I find it exciting to be allowed to participate in the festivities and contests!

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Can't do the "t-shirt" way but used the "donation" way. Now, I need to work on getting more quality cigars if I am to try bombing someone :D I am low on everything and my wallet is allergic to my B&M.

Anyway, I wanted to mention that I find it exciting to be allowed to participate in the festivities and contests!
Hopefully you win a prize, well get you some smokes :)

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0

I must admit I would really like that.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

I must admit I would really like that.
Currently you are winning :)