What's new

Newbies give back - Operation Esteli contest

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'd say the same as BrewinHooligan about Avvatar 's suggestion. The last 2 hauls I received was sadly fakes and cheapies and canadian B&M sell super high, so I am still building up quality supply.

I smoke 'em faster than I can get 'em. (With help from some friends too...)

Also I need to ask how it works crossing the borders southwards for cigars. Canadian supply surely is not the same as American supply. Price differs too...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Sounds like we're all in the same boat. Not sure about the border jumpers. Never had to worry about it. Anyone know anything?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Because shipping to Canada is an unknown, perhaps we should forget the side bet. I don't want to see anyone brought up on charges over a silly forum contest.

However, I'll be sending the winner a package.

Last edited:

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
But, but... but...

I was looking forward to trying new cigars!!!!

Lol. As long as its ok with all involved, its ok with me to extend somewhat; I tried to make my part but it is intimidating to have such opportunities as a newcomer as most places fournis new guys from all the fun. I think most new guys dont think they can. I had to ask just to make sure.

Get them new guys chime in, have fun, and give black too.

(Unless I am misreading the low participation and all other new guys are too cheap to participate in esteli 2014??)