What's new

Newcomer from Philly!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi All,

I just discovered the forum and looks like a great place to come in, light a cigar up and enjoy myself.:smile:

Lots of information here and no doubt I will remember to use the search function before asking a NOOB question.

BTW I was dragged down south last year for a friend's baby shower. Of course, I had to satisfy the wife, so I went along. She had bought me a box of La Glorias for our anniversary, so I felt obligated.

Anyway, I was driving down to VA for the shower and smoked a cigar on the way down. I got to their house and pleasantries aside, I said that I smoked a cigar while driving and the father-to-be takes me to his humidor downstairs. His humidor was beautiful and stacked with lots of really nice cigars. He picks up a Montecristo #2 Habana (Cuban made) that he bought when he was on a cruise last and gave it to me.:starrylov

Imagine how I felt! WOW! Anyway, I smoked that while sipping on whiskey on the deck and I swear if the good lord wanted to take me, I was ready.

Anyway, when I left for the hotel after the party, he comes back with another cigar, Gloria (another Cuban made) and his friend hands me a Cohiba Special Edition 2004. WOW, they were true brothers of the leaf!

Jeff:smile:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks Guys.

I happened upon the forum from another site and see you guys/girls have a lot in common with me. Good food, good drink and a great cigar to enjoy life.:love:

Looking forward to participating with my minimal cigar knowledge.

Jeff

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I may not be speaking for everybody here... but a good drink is just as good as a good stick..

You will fit in...

enjoy yourself.. dont worry about asking dumb questions... we all have done it

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Greetings Jeff and welcome! There's plenty of knowledge available in the forums and if you don't see it, just ask.

Enjoy

:welcome:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I have already started exploring all the many sub forums and realize that it will take quite a while to get though all the great information.

Thanks,

Jeff

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Welcome. Great story. That's what I love about cigar guys, most everyone just loves the experience of sharing it all.