What's new

Newcomer from Philly!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hi All,

I just discovered the forum and looks like a great place to come in, light a cigar up and enjoy myself.:smile:

Lots of information here and no doubt I will remember to use the search function before asking a NOOB question.

BTW I was dragged down south last year for a friend's baby shower. Of course, I had to satisfy the wife, so I went along. She had bought me a box of La Glorias for our anniversary, so I felt obligated.

Anyway, I was driving down to VA for the shower and smoked a cigar on the way down. I got to their house and pleasantries aside, I said that I smoked a cigar while driving and the father-to-be takes me to his humidor downstairs. His humidor was beautiful and stacked with lots of really nice cigars. He picks up a Montecristo #2 Habana (Cuban made) that he bought when he was on a cruise last and gave it to me.:starrylov

Imagine how I felt! WOW! Anyway, I smoked that while sipping on whiskey on the deck and I swear if the good lord wanted to take me, I was ready.

Anyway, when I left for the hotel after the party, he comes back with another cigar, Gloria (another Cuban made) and his friend hands me a Cohiba Special Edition 2004. WOW, they were true brothers of the leaf!

Jeff:smile:
:welcome:

Cool story. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
HI Todd,

I was out watering the plants and flowers last night, smoking a Gloria and noticed that I missed the guys I was smoking with during the baby shower.

It was the great conversations, jokes, etc that I had with the 'guys' had that I missed.

Thanks,

Jeff