What's new

Newer guys and Le's

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Great post and thought provoking.

For me, I really just dont smoke enough to justify trying to pick up a 5er let alone a box of any of these LE's. And if one of these LE's is a miss, it will blow my cigar budget.

WkndSmoker

Short Story
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Agreed, new smokers today are rewarded with great cigars in general. I notice mostly in my local places everyone is perfectly happy with brands that have always been there, and going forward will always be there.

Deemancpa

Hook'em Horns
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good post. The LEs must be amazing! What's more amazing, i see everyone unloading them on the 4 sale sites. I want a cigar that is readily available.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Great post. I've chased a few LEs and have been very pleased overall, but it gets very expensive very fast. I've been trying instead to focus on regular line sticks and have been rewarded. Examples are the EPC NWC, Chaveta and Azteca. All great IMHO, well priced and not hard to find!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
A lot of us perpetuate this. For example, someone sends a bomb of high quality but regular production smokes. We'll all post "Nice hit" or "Well Played", something like that.

Now throw a few LE or RE designations in there. You get "Holy crap! Nice Hit" or "Top notch BOTL!"

So the noobs think they have to have those to be "in" or to drop a "proper bomb"

As old as the schoolyard...and the manufacturers know it.

RW