What's new

NFL draft

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
any predictions on which team will be the first to draft a qb and who? my guess is the bills take barkley
I can see a QB going in the bottom half of the 1st round because people will reach, especially near the end of first round with a team trading up into a late round pick.
^^ ! said this prior to the first pick. If the Bills don't take a QB, I can see someone trading up to the 1st round ahead of the Jacksonville for a QB. The question is which team will do that IMO?

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
any predictions on which team will be the first to draft a qb and who? my guess is the bills take barkley
I can see a QB going in the bottom half of the 1st round because people will reach, especially near the end of first round with a team trading up into a late round pick.
^^ ! said this prior to the first pick. If the Bills don't take a QB, I can see someone trading up to the 1st round ahead of the Jacksonville for a QB. The question is which team will do that IMO?
indeed you did, bills are up now, wondering who they go with

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
lol, espn gave the bills pick of manuel a grade of an F, steelers got an A+ for jones :)

EDIT: I think this is based off a poll of online viewers, so take it with a grain of salt

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I can' believe the Bills took him... Oh wait, yes I can...buddy of mine at work is a Bills fan and predicted this would happen

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Running QBs are all the craze right now but like you saw with Tebow and what Baltimore did to Kapernik with time they just close the running lanes down and force him to start running around and then he can't do anything.

A quarterback is a stand in the pocket passer that is why there is a running back. Sure a mobile QB is good like Rodgers but he can stay home and pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I can't belive what my Vikings did. 2 first rounders then give up all other picks for a 3rd first rounder. I do like their picks (no Manti woohoo!) but I don't know if the 3rd pick was worth a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 7th round pick...

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I can't belive what my Vikings did. 2 first rounders then give up all other picks for a 3rd first rounder. I do like their picks (no Manti woohoo!) but I don't know if the 3rd pick was worth a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 7th round pick...
Hey Joe it was worth it for me cause I'm a pats fan and we had nothing in between 2 and 7 so I'm ok with it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
lol, espn gave the bills pick of manuel a grade of an F, steelers got an A+ for jones :)

EDIT: I think this is based off a poll of online viewers, so take it with a grain of salt
That is just Gator fans being mean lol :)

As an FSU fan I will say that EJ has some serious consistency issues. If he can work on those issues he should be great. He is far more than a running QB though. When he is on he can do great things.

I do agree that it was an odd choice though lol. I'm glad to see 3 Noles go in the Top 25 though!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm surprisingly pleased with the picks the Vikings made. I know the draft is deep this year, but if you can get the person you want and need then go for it. I have to agree with you on not drafting Manti!!!!

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
And the Jets selection............ Geno Smith! Wow... Mark Sanchez is probably on the phone with his agent. Thoughts?