What's new

NFL Draft

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hugh Vikings fan and I think they had a very good draft (time will tell of course). Filled needs on D. Hopefully at least one of the 3 O-linemen works out. They got good value in the 5th rd at WR in Diggs.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for the record, ASU is 50 in run d last year, behind the likes of La-Lafayette, Utah State, East Carolina ect.

I'm all for being a player, but my history says the "players" are not athlete numbers, fast, plays numerous positions, strong....but does one thing, in this case, tackles everything that moves.

I'm no Shaquille hater, could turn out to be a player, but I wouldn't have taken him there. But safe to say, nobody would pay me a plug nickel for that advice.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Huh? ASU & Colorado D are average, their run defense is worse.... Had 3 carries for 2 yards vs a very good Stanford D. Guess the story is, not sold on ST at all. Agree, tweener....
I'm not debating if ASU and Colorado D have good run defenses. My statement and point is they are major conference teams and not some powder puff small school that every major team schedules their first few games. No matter what your opinion is, he's a great athlete and doing what he did last year shows that.