What's new

NFL Free Agency

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Vikings let Percy go cause Percy was acting like a little kid, I hope his migraines come back twice as bad...

Vikings let Winfield go..

So no recievers really and a HUGE hole i our defense...

Then they do not even try for Wallace and maybe going for an aged Jennings...

VIKINGS ARE PISSING ME OFF!!!!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Vikings let Percy go cause Percy was acting like a little kid, I hope his migraines come back twice as bad...

Vikings let Winfield go..

So no recievers really and a HUGE hole i our defense...

+1 Billion!!!!!

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I think under the new CBA teams must utilize 89% of their cap space or be penalized. there are going to be some very active teams in FA this year. Browns, Bengals, and Dolphins among others.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Looks like my Dolphins picked up Mike Wallace. I like the move because they have been missing a down field threat for years now. I believe I read a stat the other day that said the Fins had a grand total of 3 receiving TDs all last year from their wideouts. Maybe this will help.
Hopefully he doesn't turn into Ted Ginn jr, all over again....

-Jared

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
There's been more big cuts today than signings so far...

Any Eagles fans here? Can Nnamdi still play at a high level? Was he just in a bad system for his play style, or is that a load of crap and he just wasn't playing well?
Not an Eagles fan by any means, but from what I've read, he was in a horrible system. Which makes sense. Look at their D last year. Atrocious. They played a lot of zone, and he is a great man to man guy. Right system, I think he has a few left in the tank.

-Jared

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Looks like my Dolphins picked up Mike Wallace. I like the move because they have been missing a down field threat for years now. I believe I read a stat the other day that said the Fins had a grand total of 3 receiving TDs all last year from their wideouts. Maybe this will help.
Hopefully he doesn't turn into Ted Ginn jr, all over again....

-Jared
Or Brandon Marshall who I thought was our last savior at WR. He came in and didn't do a damn thing, so we trade him away and he has a great season. Sigh

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0

Wallace wouldn't have been a good fit on the Vikes for that money... you actually need a QB to throw to make a guy a downfield threat!?! LOL

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Wallace wouldn't have been a good fit on the Vikes for that money... you actually need a QB to throw to make a guy a downfield threat!?! LOL
Hopefully we have one now with Matt Cassel. It would have been nice to have Wallace to throw to however.

willzbar

Lost at the Lake
Rating - 100%
140   0   0

Hopefully we have one now with Matt Cassel. It would have been nice to have Wallace to throw to however.
As a life long Chiefs fan I can tell you things will not be better with Cassel. As bad as Ponder played at times its not as bad as Cassel.

Sent from my AOKP G-Nex

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Hopefully my Stillers know what they're doing with all their releases. I think Harrison was a good move, but I'm not so sure about Wallace. They always draft & develop well, so we shall see.