What's new

NFL Pick 'Em '23

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
With the small group, I'm assuming winner takes all?

Did we ever sort out of this continues through the playoffs?

Nobody is catching the Captain, I just need to know of I'm F'ing around this (last?) week for fun or playing it conservative in an attempt to hold on to 2nd.

Capn_Jackson

A Razorback lost in Texas land
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
As I understand it, and @highsierrasmokin' please correct me if I’m wrong, the winner can choose how prizes should be distributed.

If I’m the winner, I would prefer the payout be to multiple folks. Top three players win at least something.

As I am not the organizer, though, I can’t make that call. Just a thought.

Best of luck this weekend, everyone!

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Did we ever sort out of this continues through the playoffs?
This Sunday is the last day.

As I understand it, and @highsierrasmokin' please correct me if I’m wrong, the winner can choose how prizes should be distributed.

If I’m the winner, I would prefer the payout be to multiple folks. Top three players win at least something.

As I am not the organizer, though, I can’t make that call. Just a thought.

Best of luck this weekend, everyone!
Yes @Capn_Jackson you can do this however you want.

I just went ahead and picked the opposite of who I thought will win today, since last night was a failure.
....soooo I'll just congratulate @OneStrangeOne on taking 4th place ahead of time.:LOL:

Last edited:

Capn_Jackson

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I ran this by @highsierrasmokin' and he gave the go-ahead. I’m thinking the top 3 winners should get something, so I structured this:

2nd place (@SoCal Gunner) and 3rd place (@WNYTONY), send your 10-packs to me.

4th place (@OneStrangeOne) send your 10 to @SoCal Gunner.

5th place (@highsierrasmokin') send your 10 to @WNYTONY.

Good game, everyone!
Sounds good, just need coordinates and any clues as to likes/dislikes. Congrats on the long easy coast to victory. Once you got out there you kept us all at bay.

Capn_Jackson

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Sounds good, just need coordinates and any clues as to likes/dislikes. Congrats on the long easy coast to victory. Once you got out there you kept us all at bay.
Sent a PM with my address.

I tend to like more medium to med-full strength smokes, rather than full. Favorites tend to be medium strength, but full flavor. Not into pepper bombs. I like a lot of Padróns, some Tatuajes, Viaje, Don Carlos, and I really love Illusione. I smoke mostly Habanos, but have been venturing into NC’s more in the past year or so.

All that said, I enjoy trying anything really, as long as they’re not overly peppery.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0