What's new

NFL Regular season thread.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Yeah baby... great offensive game tonight by Freeman and company! LOL Fuck me.

Again, here's my only remaining hope:

Well my October 21st wish came true. I'm not a huge Bridgewater fan, but the Vikings DESPERATELY need a QB of the future and in Norv Turner I trust! lol I'm F'in pumped the Vikes traded back a spot to get an extra pick and then traded back into the 1st to get a QB before the rush came tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Man the Lions drafted yet another receiver!!! I'm pissed with the glaring hole in the secondary and a potential lock down corner available in Dennard this is what you do???

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Man the Lions drafted yet another receiver!!! I'm pissed with the glaring hole in the secondary and a potential lock down corner available in Dennard this is what you do???
Yeah, they for sure should've got the local CB.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Well, I watched the entire draft today... although I did fall asleep. I think they need to make the picks go faster.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Were people happy with their team's draft? I thought the Eagles reached at their 1st pick with Marcus Smith, but people are saying that there isn't that many good pass rushers. I was really surprised that no one from Texas was drafted especially Jeffcoat who is a good pass rusher. It looks like the Seahawks picked him up as an undrafted Rookie FA.

That said, I'm not impressed with who the Eagles picked up with their class of undrafted Rookie FAs. This should be an interesting year.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I think the Browns had a great draft. Another corner. A possible qb(with thanks indy) also another 1st rounder next year( thanks buffalo)

I seen a lot of needs taken care of. Get a wr before camp. Let's see how things progress

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I think the Saints had a good draft. Got a FAST WR in the first and solid picks in the later. Filled all their needs except G/C, but have one waiting in the wings. Gunna be a good year

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
From the looks of things the pats are trying to fortify the defense and they are hoping that Jimmy G will be able to take the reins from Brady when he retires. He's sold and has the good quick release like Brady well I think time will tell on this one but I think it's looking good.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm excited about the Lions' new 4 TE set offense.

...It may be time to extend the league’s substance abuse policy to front-office personnel.

Last edited: