What's new

NFL Regular season thread.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Today is the last Sunday without NFL football until February! And that is a very good thing. How is everybody feeling about there teams? I am feeling a little better about the Steelers, but I was pretty surprised they cut Jonathan Dwyer. So I guess Felix Jones impressed them enough to keep him instead.
And in the spirit of true BOTL brotherhood, Ravens, Browns, and Bengals fans are welcome to post up too :thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a little nervous about the Packers O line, but if Rodgers can stay healthy I think we've got a pretty good shot.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I was worried about the pats offence but with Brady it's all good. I hope our sorry as D can actually step up and stop someone this year has been a sad sight as of late

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I was worried about the pats offence but with Brady it's all good. I hope our sorry as D can actually step up and stop someone this year has been a sad sight as of late
I have Brady on one of my fantasy teams. The problem with that is I have RGIII too. Good problem to have I guess.

Sent from an NSA proof phone.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have Brady on one of my fantasy teams. The problem with that is I have RGIII too. Good problem to have I guess.

Ya must be nice. That good sir is most definitely first world problems.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I'm an Eagles fan. I'm not expecting anything more than a 6-10 record. There defense is just going to be really bad. Vick is also an unknown.

To be honest, I'm biggest interests this season is to see how the now 2nd year starting fair this year: RGIII, Andy Luck, Colin Kaepernick (2nd year as a starter), Russell Wilson... maybe I forgot someone. If you had to pick one, which QB do you think will do poorly?

The Seahawks have a lot of talent but I don't think Russell Wilson will play as good as he did in year 1.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
To be honest I think that Colin Kap will do the worst. For some odd reason he just doesn't seem to have that dazzle as a QB. Sure he can run his ass off but look at RGIII he came crashing quickly but he has QB smarts.

Should be interesting to see that is for sure.

As for the eagles I swear this year there is no dream team mantra on and they will do amazing. Vick finally seems to be back in shape and looks like his ATL days but only time will tell.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I'm an Eagles fan. I'm not expecting anything more than a 6-10 record. There defense is just going to be really bad. Vick is also an unknown.

To be honest, I'm biggest interests this season is to see how the now 2nd year starting fair this year: RGIII, Andy Luck, Colin Kaepernick (2nd year as a starter), Russell Wilson... maybe I forgot someone. If you had to pick one, which QB do you think will do poorly?

The Seahawks have a lot of talent but I don't think Russell Wilson will play as good as he did in year 1.
I think there will be some sophomore jinxes out there, but because I have Kap and Wilson in my BOTL FF leagues, it's not going to be either one of them!

It will be all about protection. 3 of them run real well, but if they take chances and put themselves in situations, they will get hurt. Luck will probably go on to have the longest career out of the 4 for that reason.

KK33

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
The one qb you didn't mention from that class is the one I have to worry about. Brandon Weedon, but with how poor he did last year it could only improve.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
This is a big year for Weeden. It will interesting to see how he improves. I think Kappernick will have the biggest drop off. There is a lot of film on him now and defenses can start to scheme against him. Luck is a pure pocket passer, so I think he will get a lot better now that he has a year of reading coverages under his belt.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
The Vikings should make the playoffs this year and it should be fun watching them. As for Sophmore jinxes, Kapernick only played what, 8 games? I don't think he will be as good as everyone says he is.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Brandon Weedon
Good catch.

If you had to pick one, which 2nd year starting QB do you think will do poorly? : RGIII, Andy Luck, Colin Kaepernick (2nd year as a starter), Russell Wilson, Brandon Weedon, and Ryan Tannehill.

And

How is everybody feeling about there teams? (Zama's original question)

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I actually feel better about Cleveland this year. Not because of anything the players have done themselves, but more of how they will be utilized by the new coaching staff. I would love to see 7 wins out of this team. I think that is a realistic prediction, but that is only if Weedon is greatly improved. The team is going in the right direction this year.

I think Weedon, Tannehill and Luck will improve this year with Kaepernick and Wilson dropping off.

Now I left RG3 out. I wish the man luck. I think he will improve his performance over last year, but he will become more of a pocket passer and less a runner. If he stays healthy I think he is the biggest threat of all the sophomore quarterbacks.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm from southern California so it's pretty natural that I'm a Chargers fan. I used to have season tickets (back in the LT years) and had a lot of fun going to the games. Even though the Chargers have fallen off a little over the last few years I still love them. I just hope hope they don't move to LA. With Denver surging in our division, I'm not to hopeful this year.

My Dad, and all his brothers and sisters, were born in Texas so I have been also raised as a big Cowboy fan. Just like with the Chargers, I am not too hopeful about the Cowboys this year. They are gigantic choke artists. I do think that the Cowboys have a better chance of winning their division than the Chargers do. The Dallas offense just needs to click a little better. They have the weapons to do some damage.