What's new

NFL right around the corner.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Training camps are under way. Anyone else excited or feel overly optimistic for their teams season? Or overly worried?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Big Redskins fan here. I'm excited and cautiously optimistic. I feel like this is generally the case for most tho. Everyone says how good the chemistry on their team is, coaches saying player is has made a jump and is really standing out, etc. I like training camp updates, but can't wait to see how my team looks with live bullets flying.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am excited/nervous to see how the Vikings' draft picks and off season pickups work out, especially with a new coach and off coordinator. I am optimistic.... VIKINGS ARE THE NEW SUPERBOWL CHAMPS! maybe a little too optimistic!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Guess I should answer my own question. Up in the North West so of course I'm a Seahawk fan. I don't really have a whole lot to really worry about since it will be hard to duplicate last years success. Now everyone has us in their sights instead of just hating us for ducking Adderall suspensions instead of pleading guilty to guns and real drugs like our rivals. And Beast Mode holding out isn't very comforting.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I've been a Cowboys fan my whole life so 8-8 again this year lol. As for my hometown Lions as with the last few years if these games were played on paper they will be in the Super Bowl but more than likely 7-9 with 4 losses that they will snatch from the jaws of victory lol.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I've been a Cowboys fan my whole life so 8-8 again this year lol. As for my hometown Lions as with the last few years if these games were played on paper they will be in the Super Bowl but more than likely 7-9 with 4 losses that they will snatch from the jaws of victory lol.
I was wondering when we'd hear something about the Lions. :rofl:

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I live in Dallas, I have access to season tickets, but I'm a diehard Steelers fan (brought up right) and they don't play this year guess I'm not going to a game this year...

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Dolphins will be mediocre at best yet again. They got my hopes up for the playoffs last year before falling flat on their faces in the last 2 weeks. Not expecting anything exciting from them this year. Make or break on Ryan Tannehill for me this year.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I live in Dallas, I have access to season tickets, but I'm a diehard Steelers fan (brought up right) and they don't play this year guess I'm not going to a game this year...
Gotta love Jerryworld that is a nice stadium. Was there for Michigan vs Bama a couple years ago

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Gotta love Jerryworld that is a nice stadium. Was there for Michigan vs Bama a couple years ago
It's a blight on the skyline.