What's new

NFL right around the corner.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I've been a Cowboys fan my whole life so 8-8 again this year lol. As for my hometown Lions as with the last few years if these games were played on paper they will be in the Super Bowl but more than likely 7-9 with 4 losses that they will snatch from the jaws of victory lol.
I live in Dallas, I have access to season tickets, but I'm a diehard Steelers fan (brought up right) and they don't play this year guess I'm not going to a game this year...
Gotta love Jerryworld that is a nice stadium. Was there for Michigan vs Bama a couple years ago
It's a blight on the skyline.
Crazy Pittsburgh fan

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I've been a Cowboys fan my whole life so 8-8 again this year lol. As for my hometown Lions as with the last few years if these games were played on paper they will be in the Super Bowl but more than likely 7-9 with 4 losses that they will snatch from the jaws of victory lol.
I live in Dallas, I have access to season tickets, but I'm a diehard Steelers fan (brought up right) and they don't play this year guess I'm not going to a game this year...
Gotta love Jerryworld that is a nice stadium. Was there for Michigan vs Bama a couple years ago
Crazy Pittsburgh fan
It's not my fault I was brought up right...

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Not sure if there's been enough trash talk. Is anyone doing a fantasy league here?

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'm looking forward to my Saints, especially with Jimmy signed, Byrd getting healthy, and Cooks stepping in for Sproles. It's looking like a good season, if everyone can stay healthy.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Life long Bucs fan here, I grew up in the Tampa area. With the new regime, what seemed like a decent draft, and everyone healthy it's gotta be better than last year. I'm not delusional though after 4-12 I'd be happy with 8-8. Having said that, I find myself liking college football more than the NFL for the past few years.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Crazy Pittsburgh fan
Hell ya brother.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been a Browns fan my whole life and with the loss of Josh Gordon I'm thinking their offense will struggle, but with a good draft and healthy players I'm thinking a 7-9 season is in store. Let's go Browns!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another foolishly optimistic Lions fan here. All sorts of hopes and dreams waiting to be crushed again this season. But win or lose, I've always been a fan, and will continue to watch and wish.